How do I donate?
|Give thru PayPal:||Give thru MightyCause:
||Give thru your Donor-Advised Funds – DAF:
Write a check and Mail to:
PO Box 65
Milltown, WI 54858
Monthly Gifts: Consider giving a monthly gift!
How does it help you?
- It’s convenient – your bank will do it for you!
- It’s easier for you to track.
- Monthly donations make a big impact!
How does it help Interfaith Caregivers?
- We are able to focus more on helping our clients.
- It makes budgeting easier when we know there are funds we can count on.
Honorary and Memorial Giving
- Give a gift In Honor of or In Memory of a loved one.
- Show your loved ones how much they mean by giving in their name.
Thrivent Choice Dollars
- If you are a Thrivent Financial Member, designate your Thrivent Choice Dollars to “Interfaith Caregivers of Polk County.”
- Let us know if your employer has a matching funds program. Or if they have any program that rewards your non-profits for your volunteer hours.
- Check to see if your employer has a matching funds program to double your donation!
- If you buy online thru Amazon.com, try using smile.amazon.com/ch/39-1837906 This will take you directly to Interfaith Caregivers of Polk Cnty as your charity of choice. Amazon awards .5% of your purchase amount to our program!
In-Kind Gifts: Interfaith Caregivers appreciates support through other gifts like:
- Gas Cards
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Office Supplies
In-kind gifts help keep our overhead low so we can concentrate on helping more seniors and adults with disabilities in Polk County.
- Invest in the future of Interfaith Caregivers by directing your contribution to this endowment-like fund. The money is safely invested to accumulate interest. The interest gets reinvested in the fund until fund balance is greater than $50,000. After that time, the interest will be used to help fund our program.
Include Interfaith Caregivers in your will or trust
- A gift of money, property, stocks, bonds or other valuable assets will benefit our work.
- Consider gifts of money, property, stocks and other valuable assets.
Contact Karen Krupa, Program Director at 715.825.9500 to discuss your ideas.
All gifts are deductible to the extent allowed by law.