We are funded by generous donations from individuals, families, organizations, businesses, churches, foundations and United Way. Working together, we continue the rural tradition of “neighbors helping neighbors.” We build relationships that strengthen our communities and improve lives.
We are a non profit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the IRS since 1995. All gifts to Interfaith Caregivers of Polk County are tax-deductible. All donations are gratefully accepted!
What does independence mean to seniors and adults with disabilities?
- An elderly woman gets a ride to her doctor appointment
- A lonely man gets a visitor every other week
- A woman get a ride to her dialysis treatments 3 time a week
- A 92 year old makes a friend who takes her to her cancer treatments
- A full time caregiver gets a short break from care giving