We are funded by generous donations from individuals, families, organizations, businesses, churches, foundations and United Way. Working together, we continue the rural tradition of “neighbors helping neighbors.”
We are a non profit organization with a 501(c)(3) status. All donations to Interfaith Caregivers of Polk County are tax-deductible. And, gratefully accepted!
What does independence mean to seniors and adults with disabilities?
- An elderly woman gets a ride to her doctor appointment
- A disabled man gets a visitor every other week
- A woman gets a ride to and from her dialysis treatments 3 time a week
- A woman finds the “daughter she never had” in a volunteer who gives her rides
- A man gets a short break from care giving while someone stays with his wife