How to Qualify
You may qualify for our services if you:
- Live in Polk County, WI
- Are 60 years old or older
- Are an adult with a disability
- Are a full time caregiver
- Can get into a car or truck with little or no help from a volunteer
- Don’t need a volunteer to give you your medicine
- Don’t need a volunteer to give baths or showers
- Don’t need to be lifted or moved.
If you are disabled and under 60 you will be required to provide us with a copy of your award letter from Social Security. Some exceptions apply.
Call 715-825-9500 to sign up for services.
Services are provided at NO cost to you by volunteers.
All services depend on the availability of a volunteer in your area
Our services include: